Through our membership in the TELFA alliance we offer access to legal advice to clients based in other jurisdictions seeking advice in relation to corporate matters in this jurisdiction. This is useful to both domestic and international clients.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising on the compatibility of commercial agreements with EU and Irish competition law.
- Expertise in all areas of GDPR and data protection including GDPR compliance with commercial contracts, consent requests, third party processing compliance and access requirements. Our team also advising organisations on general GDPR compliance of their organisation including drafting policies and procedures and advising in the event of a data breach, including liaising with the Data Protection Commissioner on behalf of clients.
- Advising on and registration of Intellectual property rights.
Our expertise include drafting and advising on the following:
- Commercial contracts and arrangements
- Shareholder’s agreements
- Subscription agreements
- SaaS agreements
- Distribution and Supplier agreements
- Terms of sale and purchase of products and services
- Outsourcing agreements
- Intellectual property arrangements